Your unappealing smile does not have to be permanent. You can get a brighter, whiter, and healthy smile with dental implants.
There are many choices you can take into consideration to restore your smile, but dental implants are becoming a more popular choice for a smile makeover. Numerous incidents throughout your life can result in broken or missing teeth. Extreme damage can have an impact on your self-esteem. In this situation, a smile makeover can help you regain the smile you desire and improve your confidence.
To learn more, contact us at Markham Dental Centre today.
What are Dental Implants?
In this process, tooth roots are substituted with metal posts that resemble screws, and damaged or lost teeth are replaced with artificial teeth that appear and function exactly like your natural teeth. Dentures and dental bridges don’t fit well, and this treatment is a wonderful alternative if you don’t have enough natural tooth roots to support dentures or bridgework.
The duration of your treatment will depend on the type of implant used and the health of your jawbone. Numerous procedures are involved in dental implant surgery. Stable support for your replacement teeth is the main benefit of implants. The process necessitates a strong bond between the implant and the bone. It might take months for your bone to heal.
Who Can Benefit From Dental Implants?
Dental implants near you can be the right option for you if you are experiencing the following conditions.
- One or more missing teeth.
- Fully developed jawbone.
- Possess enough bone to anchor the prostheses or are able to undergo a bone graft.
- Have healthy oral tissues.
- Don’t have any health issues that might cause difficulties with bone healing.
- Do not want to consider other restoration options like dentures.
- Improve the functionality of your mouth.
- Do not consume products that contain tobacco.
Dental implants in Winnipeg have several benefits which can have a positive impact on your daily routine.
- Feels natural and comfortable.
- Have a higher success rate.
- Restores your ability to chew.
- Lowes the risk of developing cavities.
- Better bone preservation at the site of the missing tooth.
- Lowers sensitivity.
- Easy to care for and maintain.
Dental Implant Aftercare
Your implant recovery should go off without a hitch if you pay close attention to the directions and follow them.
The danger of any complications is minimal because implant procedures are quite straightforward. And with this professional advice on dental implant aftercare, they are even lower.
- Utilize moistened gauze to stop the bleeding.
- Use a cold compress.
- Take dentist-recommended painkillers.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Avoid poor lifestyle habits.
- Consume soft foods for some weeks.
Consider dental implants to transform your smile if you have to conceal your teeth every time you smile because of their appearance.
Setting up an appointment with our dentist near you to discuss your treatment options is the first move toward achieving the smile of your dreams.
To determine whether you are ready for a smile makeover or whether any dental problems need to be addressed first, our dental clinic in Winnipeg will examine your oral health. This entails examining your teeth, jaw, underlying bone structure, and gums.
1.Are dental implants expensive?
A single implant fixture that doesn’t need any extra supplementary surgery typically ranges in price from $1,600 to $3,000. An additional $1,200 to $3,000 may be needed for the crown and an abutment, if necessary. Thus, the overall price of a single implant can vary from $2,800 to $6,000.
2.How do you care for dental implants?
Here are some suggestions on how to care for your dental implants to maintain your oral health and increase their lifespan.
- Utilize a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Use a water flosser
- Floss near your crown and bridge
- Make use of nonabrasive toothpaste.
- Clean the area around the dental implant and crown with a toothbrush
3.Can my body reject a dental implant?
It is uncommon for your body to resist dental implants. However, this does not guarantee that the dental implant won’t fail. An effective dental implant is one that is positioned in healthy bone and given the necessary aftercare.
Visit Markham Dental Centre if you’re seeking exceptional dental treatment to improve your appearance and oral health. Our team of specialists knows how important it is for you to feel confident, so we take every precaution to ensure that you receive the finest smile makeover.
Contact us and book your appointment today!